What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are stored on your device to help us give you a better user experience. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences and provide anonymised tracking data to third-party applications like Google Analytics.
Our website uses the following first-party cookies:
Session cookies to ensure that users leaving comments on the blog are humans and not robots so that we can prevent spam.
It also uses the following third-party cookies:
Google Analytics: cookies are stored to compile statistics on visitor traffic and the number of visits to this website.
Social networks: each social network uses its own cookies so that you can use features such as “Like” or “Share” content.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, if you would prefer to disable them, the most effective way to do so is to disable cookies in your browser.
Disabling or deleting cookies
- Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer)
- Firefox (http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored)
- Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB)
- Opera (https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/)
- Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042)
•Safari for iPad and iPhone (https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265)